I did two quick 'doodles', bought a case (with base) and sculpted the top half of the Dragon. I then roughed out the ground area on the base. I used flat colours to determine the final, airbrushed shadows, by playing with the source of light.
I then made the Daisies, Ladybirds and Mushrooms.
Once I was happy with the main sculpt I airbrushed, dry-brushed, detailed and varnished it.
Painting up the base, grass, tree stump and adding pond, plants and Ladybirds.
The Dragon fully fixed/tied down to the base.
*Note: This sculpture is 'yet to be completed'. I am in the process of sculpting the 'child sculpt' of which I will add more photos, when finished.